18 April 2010

Omega 8 into Roland SDD-320 Dimension D

Roland SDD-320 Dimension D 02
Fired up the ol' Roland Dimension D today, because I was working on a track that needed something different. It's the Omega 8 that you're hearing here - more specifically - I've selected certain patches that I think work well with any sort of chorus. No particular order here in terms of the SDD-320's setting. I used every combination possible, going from each individual number all the way to 1+2, 1+3, etc. etc.



Roland SDD-320 Dimension D 01
It's a pretty subtle effect overall, and I'm not always sure how well it's mono-friendly. Also, my Dimension D had a hard time playing well with the Omega 8's levels. It overloaded pretty easily, and I had to bring it down using a low level output from another outboard piece.

Roland SDD-320 Dimension D 03 Roland SDD-320 Dimension D 04

No comments:

Post a Comment